Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The girlfriend and I went to Walmart the other day for a couple of things for work and I headed to the die-cast section and I found these three beauties.

The funny thing is I had left the Dodge Charger Daytona on the self the last time I bought M2's because I thought that I had it already. Got home and kicked myself because I did not. I was very happy to see one on the shelf this week and snatched it up. I of course had to add the Torino to my collection.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1969 Dodge Charger Daytona

And that makes the last one in the Patriots Series for this year so I decided to let them out to play.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As most of you know the Ford Gran Torino was my first car and everytime I see a Torino I add it to my collection. Here is my latest.

Since it was so smoking hot the local Fire Department guys decided to check it out.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course since a couple of Firefighters were checking the car out a couple of State Troopers decided to see what was going on. Also I should note that I have a different version of the Torino also in my collection and it wanted to play also.

I also took this one and did a black and white version of the picture.

Thanks all for taking a look.

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Nice pix, Dave. The Partiot cars are awesome - I have tree of them and the paint jobs are A-1. The fire guys are cool... :thumbsup:

:wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts