Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Not a silly question at all, Diablo. BTW, I have a sizeable RWB collection. Those two are great additions!:thumbsup:

When I first joined HT there was a lot of discussion about BWF. B W F ??:confused: What the heck kind of a diecast bulletin board is this?? :confused: I felt like I was reading the classifieds!! :drunk: Until I got ejummucaded about Black With Flames!! :devil:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I still have the same problem with all the acroynms - RWB, BWF, all the mint on card initials, which as you can tell, I can't even remember well enough to list them. :hat:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I still have the same problem with all the acroynms - RWB, BWF, all the mint on card initials, which as you can tell, I can't even remember well enough to list them. :hat:
I hear ya on that one .... It took me a while to understand someone talking that way at the Diecast Shows none the less having people typing that way on the chatboards.... At the beginning I was WTH = What The Heck did you just say to me ???? I had to go back home and learn all the abbreviations for diecast which I still don't know them all.... I swear people are making up new abbreviations just to confuse us old guys.... Its hard enough to keep up with how people text these days too let alone the diecast.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
As I was leaving the Die Cast I looked and saw a display of Batman vehicles. There were only three different ones. One that I have and these two.

(Image cut)

If I am correct, there is another car in the same series hanging at my local walmart. I think it's a gray bat mobile, but I'm not certain. It was the only model hanging in that display. If you'd like I can get one next time I am there.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I hear ya on that one .... It took me a while to understand someone talking that way at the Diecast Shows none the less having people typing that way on the chatboards.... At the beginning I was WTH = What The Heck did you just say to me ???? I had to go back home and learn all the abbreviations for diecast which I still don't know them all.... I swear people are making up new abbreviations just to confuse us old guys.... Its hard enough to keep up with how people text these days too let alone the diecast.

Ohhhh Did Liv N Low just admit to being old??????????

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
If I am correct, there is another car in the same series hanging at my local walmart. I think it's a gray bat mobile, but I'm not certain. It was the only model hanging in that display. If you'd like I can get one next time I am there.

I would love that Matt thanks. and if anyone needs one i have a extra

ARKHAM ASYLUM BATMOBILE if anybody wants one.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts