Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this on Amazon and had to have it since I am a Fan of 2 Fast 2 Furious Movies.

It is Dom's 1970 Challenger loved the car in the movie and love it in my collection.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Although I don't have a large collection of TV and Movie Cars and Trucks thought I would show off what I have.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
really nice collection there!!!

I think that's the first time (engine co. 17) I've seen lake hoses mounted to the roof!!

Dave, I bet you can tell the ignorant one here(that would be me)

what makes an engine an engine and what makes a truck a truck???

lack of pump on one and presence of a pump on the other????

Thanx,
Carl

·
Banned
565 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my all time favorite TV show EMERGENCY! :thumbsup: Great Addition to your collection...

Hmmmm I wonder if Netflix has the EMERGENCY! series....Offffffffffffffffffff I go to netflix.... Thanks Dave... :tongue:

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my all time favorite TV show EMERGENCY! :thumbsup: Great Addition to your collection...

Hmmmm I wonder if Netflix has the EMERGENCY! series....Offffffffffffffffffff I go to netflix.... Thanks Dave... :tongue:

They do I have bought three seasons worth from them.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
really nice collection there!!!

I think that's the first time (engine co. 17) I've seen lake hoses mounted to the roof!!

Dave, I bet you can tell the ignorant one here(that would be me)

what makes an engine an engine and what makes a truck a truck???

lack of pump on one and presence of a pump on the other????

Thanx,
Carl

Hey Carl it is ok and it is a question that firefighters get all the time. The Engine Company carries the hose and water. They go in with a attack line and put the wet stuff on the red stuff. The ladder truck does the rescue finding the fire and carries all the ladders that are needed on the fire scene. But the important thing is that both companies work as a team.

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
Awesome collection of Movie/TV cars and trucks. :thumbsup:
And who would of thought that You'd collect Fire Trucks from TV Show's.:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
nice collection there, have been thinking about getting some movie/series cars myself, so far i only have one, a Morris Commercial Truck, with figures of Greengrass and his dog, it is from the british show Heartbeat, and made by Corgi in 1:43, and want to get myself all 3 different versions of the GMC from Back to the Future

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awesome collection of Movie/TV cars and trucks. :thumbsup:
And who would of thought that You'd collect Fire Trucks from TV Show's.:)

By the time that Emergency came on I was already hooked on firefighting, my father was a volunteer with the same department I started out with as a Junior Firefighter. It was Emergency that made me want to be a paramedic. I would love to get a hold of the squad from Code 3 but am not willing to pay what I see a lot of guys asking for. The same goes with the Engine Co 82 from Code 3.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nice collection there, have been thinking about getting some movie/series cars myself, so far i only have one, a Morris Commercial Truck, with figures of Greengrass and his dog, it is from the british show Heartbeat, and made by Corgi in 1:43, and want to get myself all 3 different versions of the GMC from Back to the Future

thank you and welcome to the board. So far I only have one of the Delorians but plan to add more as I find them. The one thing I would really like to add is one of the Cars from Mad Max and Gone in 60 Seconds but have not been lucky enough to find them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts