·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kday event cases 9936QR,*
MY TICKET NUMBER 0112436
total cases-32
People at the event-17
Person in charge let everyone have a box and buy as many as we wanted from it. *Then called ticket numbers for the remaining 15 boxes. *I was lucky enough to get called for a second box.*

Overall very quiet event. *I found a 2nd super TH, in a box that was picked over already and came away with 3 regular TH's.

Squimb1, *I have a Curiousity for you!

Pictures to come shortly!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I finished at mine with my daughter and we each got 2 cases. Out of those only one reg TH.

No one of the 7 people, 14 cases found a super.
You want to trade for one of your extra supers?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I got a bunch of pigs and 4 rovers. The mad max el Camino is cool. And s2000 recolor is sweet. Gonna do a wheel swap today on one.

I let my daughter pick out everything she wanted and made sure she got at least doubles for her brother. Needless to say ill be getting 2 mail in outta this trip. Loo.

Oh and the one TH put of all the cases was in her case so she gets to keep it. I got bear by a 7 yr old girl. AT least she's mine.

Great experience. Manager was awesome, no tickets or list. Just count the people do the math and raffle any remaining tic. All the guys there were awesome and helpful. The one guy spotted the TH for my daughter in her case and told her it was a special one.

Really nice guys and time. I'll def go back to that store for the next one.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I was the only person at my local K-Mart Event that DIDN'T have my number called. I did spot an overlooked Mars Rover on the table. It's the only thing I walked away with.

- JJ

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
What was the Super TH?
My store had seven boxes, and less than ten people in attendance.
The only TH's I saw was the Chevelle.

I got the Challenger SRT8 special color and the 2011 Charger.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
3 Master Cases
12 Cases
3 Collectors
So 4 cases for everyone

1 Hidden TH Charger
0 Regular TH

One collector missed the Hidden TH Charger on their table, I pointed it out and handed it to them during the free for all.

Picked out some cars I wanted.

I looked through the pegs before the event and found the Ferrari 599XX in the back second row. So I made out before the event even started.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Case assortments were only so-so (QG *sucked*...no TH or $uper), but still got some decent stuff including 3 Chevelles and 1 $Charger. Got something else SUPER RARE in one of the cases that I don't think any of you have (just hope I didn't lose it)

·
Premium Member
9,263 Posts
Nice K-Day's Finds Guys Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
789 Posts
This was my first K-Day and was supprised to see a guy with a shopping bag filled with Hot Wheels walk up at the last second for a ticket, I was miffed to find out that the store had opened the cases and used a lot of them to fill the regular display and he had a bag full of treasure hunts and the chase cars.

Most boxes on the tables didn't have THunts or rovers in them. Out of about 30 cases after the 1st round a quick count was about 6 TH, and 4 rovers.

Is this the way most K Marts do this promotion?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Aw man!! I didn't make it till after kday was over :( I was picking through the table scraps, I only mad it away with the 2013 Nissan Titan and phaeton. I really want the curiosity REALLY REALLY Bad after seeing all those photos of them!! Too tempting!!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Mine didnt even hand out any numbers, there were seven boxes,and less than ten people, everyone got to open a couple of inners.
There were plenty of Chevelle TH's, but I didnt find any Supers.:(

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
This was my first K-Day and was supprised to see a guy with a shopping bag filled with Hot Wheels walk up at the last second for a ticket, I was miffed to find out that the store had opened the cases and used a lot of them to fill the regular display and he had a bag full of treasure hunts and the chase cars.

Most boxes on the tables didn't have THunts or rovers in them. Out of about 30 cases after the 1st round a quick count was about 6 TH, and 4 rovers.

Is this the way most K Marts do this promotion?

No, that is the lazy manager way.
As I said in a previous reply, there is a large orange sticker on the master cases that say "do not open till K-Day event September 15th". Plus there are directions in each master case explaining how the event should be run.
My K-Mart has run every single event the way it is supposed to be run, to the point that one manger who left for another job came back to teach the new manager how it was run.
As for my K-Day, we had 17 people with 24 cases. After everyone got a case they would call out the ticket numbers to see who got a second case.
I was lucky that I was called twice. One case had the 70 Chevelle Convertable with some of the new 2013 cars the other case had the $uper 70 Chevelle Wagon with 2012 cars. No 2013 Hidden Hunts at all.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts