Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Humbled and very excited to say that Moebius Models will be using this composite, done by my friend Jeff Summers, of my build up of the 1/35 Jupiter 2. It will be used on the back of the new limited number Plug and Play Lighting kit. Again, huge thanks to Frank and team Moebius!

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Mark,
What a great idea, and richly deserved. As a matter of fact, I personally captured and saved that image a while back. I don't recall where I found the large version, but I immediately recognized it. Not only is this a great way to complement the product, but the realism and general composition of that image are simply first rate.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Congrats mate, it must be a real honour to have your work in print like that.

As for the light kit, do you know when this (Long-time Comming) kit is going to be available?

·
Banned
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mark,
What a great idea, and richly deserved. As a matter of fact, I personally captured and saved that image a while back. I don't recall where I found the large version, but I immediately recognized it. Not only is this a great way to complement the product, but the realism and general composition of that image are simply first rate.

Thank you Ron, very much indeed my friend!!

·
Banned
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats mate, it must be a real honour to have your work in print like that.

As for the light kit, do you know when this (Long-time Comming) kit is going to be available?

Many thanks my friend! I believe the kit is comming soon...I really don't know exactly when.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Congrats on the photo use!

So, there's another Moebius J2 light kit in the works? I wish that I had known this prior to placing an order for the original light kit...

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
Heartiest congratulations, Mark! Having your own workmanship featured as box art is, now that I think of it, the highest compliment imaginable! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Congratulations on something quite awesome!

I showed the image of your ship to this guy who did his own lighting using christmas tree lights and he made a face just like this one out of envy and despair.
He screamed like a little girl...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts