Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 343 Posts

·
Banned
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the call from my local hobby shop!!:hat:

They just got my Jupiter Two in:)..Going to pick it up in a hour or so!!!

Very excited about this!!!!

Now go about your business....

·
Starship Class
11,925 Posts
Hey, I'm in NJ, too! :thumbsup:

No, sorry, really I'm not. :(

I just wanted to be one of the cool crowd for a change. :cry:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I hear that brother. I am at work til 8pm so i cant pick mine up til tomorrow. They close at 6 on Thursdays. Oh well it is a gift from my wife anyway. I cant even open it til Xmas. Talk about anticipation, i have to pick it up, but cant open it. Shweew!!!

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
Carol has a case waiting behind the counter! I beat you to it!!!

Mine was the first one out of the case!

This thing is HUGE!!!

Let it be a Merry Moebius Christmas!

Thanks Frank!

MMM

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'm just hoping to be one of the lucky few from Culttvman's first shipment. Wonder if there was a lottery involved with the shipping. LOL

·
Banned
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hey guys I hope I didn't come off like some immature Fanboy here LOL!

I am just happy This Particular Childhood dream has Finally Happened:eek:

I won't be working on it for some time myself...Need to Get Paulbo's Photo Etch stuff,And whenever Randy(Voodofx), gets his Lighting Kit Etc....

In fact I have another Flying Sub on my Bench with all the trimmings too..:wave:

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
Hey guys I hope I didn't come off like some immature Fanboy here LOL!
Fanboy.....nahhhh...excited like the rest of us.....YUPEE!

I'm just broke until after Christmas so I have to wait on the accessories until then.

What I want to know is Ron (I think it was him) gonna make another book like the one he did for the PL J2 kit?

MMM

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
Just got off the phone with Tower Hobbies and they have the two I ordered ready to ship, I had to ask them to please hold on shipping til Dec 28, I will not be back in town til the 30th and not back to work til Jan 04th and that is where I'm having them shipped to. I only hope that Steve, aka CultTVman, will be able to ship the one my mom ordered for me for Christmas so she can have it by the
24th. That way I can jump around in my bunny feet jammies on Christmas morning, LOL......:thumbsup: Boy, what a big kid this has made of me.....:rolleyes: A very Marry Christmas too us all.....:wave:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Just got off the phone with Tower Hobbies and they have the two I ordered ready to ship, I had to ask them to please hold on shipping til Dec 28, I will not be back in town til the 30th and not back to work til Jan 04th and that is where I'm having them shipped to. I only hope that Steve, aka CultTVman, will be able to ship the one my mom ordered for me for Christmas so she can have it by the
24th. That way I can jump around in my bunny feet jammies on Christmas morning, LOL......:thumbsup: Boy, what a big kid this has made of me.....:rolleyes: A very Marry Christmas too us all.....:wave:
"Careful with that J2 kit Ralphie...you'll put your eye out!"

·
Banned
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
So Mark, have you gotten custody of the car yet?

Yes Sir I did...Sorry I had my Kids Christmas pagent to go to!

Well I had enough time to crack open the box and carefully examine all the parts.

Gentlemen, after building Jupiter 2's for years, Lunar, Sci-Fi Metropolis, Polar Lights..etc..I have to say beyond a shadow of a doubt...

This is the best Freakin Jupiter Two Model Kit ever Made!!!:thumbsup:

Frank, Dave, Gary it's with sincere thanks from a Model Builder, for having the guts and vision to produce this kit and All the Irwin Allen stuff!

Excellently fabracated, well thought out..I thought the Flying Sub was great...well gentlemen, this one is even better!

1 - 20 of 343 Posts