Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I post pics of my Firebird collection. I know there is a few guys on here that love Firebirds like I do. The loose cars mainly rest in the jammer cases but I let them out for these pics. One day I will have some wall displays to put them in.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Nice collection!!! You have a few I would love to have in my collection. Like the 1:18 79 Trans Am. Reminds me of the one I had.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You Kevin! It is still a work in progress. I am partial to the 70 thru 73 Firebirds myself. I have a 1970 Firebird but it is not running at this time. Hopefully this year I can start working on it again.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
That's a very nice collection of Firebirds. I have a question about one. First picture, middle row. From left to right, there are two white 100% Hot Wheels Firebirds, then a white Johnny Lightning Trans Am. What make is the silver car with the red stripe & interior? Is that a Hot Wheels or Johnny Lightning?
Never saw that one before.

·
Registered
401 Posts
That's a very nice collection of Firebirds. I have a question about one. First picture, middle row. From left to right, there are two white 100% Hot Wheels Firebirds, then a white Johnny Lightning Trans Am. What make is the silver car with the red stripe & interior? Is that a Hot Wheels or Johnny Lightning?
Never saw that one before.
I think this is the one you are referring to.

Firebirds release 4

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FLOYDFROG that is a Johnny Lightning. I like the color scheme on that one too! Thanks Liv N Low for the pics of the WL. I have the 70's WL Firebird and soon enough the 67 Firebird WL. I have more whites and regs. Firebirds but I have alot of single shots of them and you can only post 8 images at a time. This the bulk of my collection. I have a few more GL reg and GM after these pics were taken. I still have along ways to go. Right now I'm really looking for the JL reg Firebirds more than anything. Did anyone noticed the customs in the protecto paks in the background. A friend of mine did those for me.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Nice collection there, Firehawk73. I see quite a few that I don't have. I'm a Firebird lover, too. Had lots of them over the years, but my favorite was a '73 Super Duty T/A. Buccaneer red, black interior, 4 speed. I got the Trans Am emblem tattooed on my arm as a tribute.
Check out the Firebird portion of my photobucket album, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/ECchopper/Firebirds/

(and yes, I noticed the customs. Nice job!)

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW! ECchopper you definitly have some of my grails in your collection. Thats nice. Hopefully with time and patience I'll have a collection like that. That's kinda funny about the tattoo. I was thinking getting the same tattoo with same bird but with the 73 Firebird with the blue version of the bird. My first car was a white 84 Firebird.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Sweet collection! you know i like firebirds also.

redline firebirds are a vast majority of mine somewhere over 300...

feel free to browse my pb.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts