Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had seen a couple of these here on Hobby Talk but had not seen them on the pegs. The girlfriend asked if I wanted to take a ride with her today, she was trying to get me out of the house for a little while, and I asked where we were going and said either Target or Kmart my choice. So since I had been at Kmart last weekend I choose Target and I am very glad I did.

I am a history buff and have always liked this one because of the helmet and love the Red Baron so this was a give me. It went home with me.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also found another old Ford to add to my collection. I have and will always love Dodge and Ford vehicle both 1:1 and in die cast. I found this one and just had to have it. It was another case of my girlfriend smiling and shaking her head.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have never been a race fan, sorry but this is my opinion but NASCAR is just very boring to me, but I love the car and I have always liked Richard Petty. So it came home with me. I swear it just jumped into the shopping, I really swear it did. (Don't know if the better half believed it but she just laughed and shook her head.)

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also picked this one up. I have always loved this Dodge and have the red one already in my collection.

Thanks all for looking.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Great finds! Surprised that the Richard Petty GTX was still out there. The Vintage Racers are all but gone around here. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure that I never even saw that one on the pegs.

·
Premium Member
9,399 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts