Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't find any WHITES, but I did find this yeller gold 1970 Dodge Super Bee to add to some of my collection of gold. :p The $2.00 price is a good deal!

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At the Waterfront Greg. Eleven cars were on the peg. Maybe Brad got the WHITE.

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
Nope not me. If I had to venture a guess.....
There were 23 on the pegs at the one by Century 3
There were considerbly less when I left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
i even called them and they told me no!! i called this morning!! i guess someone has a in around here!!..and if i have an idea who it is they are a tight trader they think they have GOLD!! and offer junk to trade in return!!! u know who u are

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brad the car that was missing was the 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T conv. I see that you got a WHITE one. I was hoping it was you, if I couldn't score it. I think we both have an idea who got it.

The Classic Plastic regular versions of the Blue Max 1971 Mustang Funny car and the Bounty Hunter of Connie Kalitta's 1973 Mustang Funny Car was there last week. I tried to call you to see if you wanted them. I bought them just in case you want them. I'm sure that you have them. The cards are in nice condition. If you don't want them ......no problem.

Hope to see you at the diecast week next month. Drag Greg along with you.

Take Care!......Ray

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Puppycat said:
Ray I got mine off of the bay from a seller that did not realize it was a WL. Decent BIN. :thumbsup:
Congrats Brad! :thumbsup: That's an awesome WHITE!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts