Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no idea where you are gonna find one of those. I got lucky and found mine at the e-place about a year ago. Had to pay out the nose for it. From what I understand there are a couple of these floating around though. And when I say a couple, I mean VERY few. I have just heard rumors that some exist. I don't think I have actually heard from anyone else that has one. Good luck finding one. I am sure that someone will part with one sometime. Keep an eye out. Maybe someone else on this board has one?

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
I checked your whole gallery Duck, plenty nice work in there. I was especially struck by the Wierd-Ohs Daddy. Great take on that kit. Of course your "warehouse" wasn't bad either.
Dabbler

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Dabbler. I have been messing around with that gallery all night. I honestly only have a small handfull of kits that I am really satisfied with. They would be the ones that I did in the past 2 years. Most of the stuff I have posted are plain paint jobs and straight out of the box. Surf Fink, Scuz Fink and Fink Eliminator are the ones I really like best. Hope to get some PL stuff on here sometime soon. I have quite a few things in the works.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Sweet!!! I ordered a Killer McBash today, gonna do it in my son's HS colors. The Deals Wheels stuff is great!!! I'm working on a Spitsfire, Bah Humbug and the Van. That's some kind of collection you have there!

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys!

I am going to put some captions below the warehouse pics eventually. I have a good feeling that a lot of guys are going to show these to their significant other when they start complaining about the number of kits they have lying around the house.

F91 - Deal's wheels kits are way cool in my opinion. I have the Baja Humbug, complete in box, unassmbled. REALLY want to put it together but I am going to hold out and see what happens with Revell reissuing them. I know the Z-28 and the Baron are getting reissued. Hopefully they will follow through with the others. Mcbash is one of my favorites too! You MUST post some pics when you get your stuff finished!

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow....cool Spitsfire! I have not had much time the past couple of days to do much browsing but I have to check out some more of your stuff. I know I have seen some of it in the past but I need a smack to the head to remember what you have completed. Glad to see there is another Deal's Wheels fan out there.....coincidentally I am trying to get a full set of 20 of those signed prints that are up the Deal's Wheels website. The model box art without the names and logos, etc. Can't find the link right now but I will post later on if interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts