Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pics of my Moebius Frankenstein completed before the painting. Notice I have fixed the left hand as per Dave's instructions. It was easily fixed, just cut off the locater pin and glue on. I will send finished painted pics later. Thanks Dave, great kit.

·
Elder Statesman
1,147 Posts
Frankenstein (Boris) looks really cool! I really can't wait to get my hands on this kit. Mine is in the mail... I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas!! - Denis

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
That truly is a great kit!

Having seen one built and painted Yesterday,At Chiller,I can say it's beautiful!

Don't know what all the grumbling was about....I have seen it up close, and again the good folks at Moebius did an outstanding Job!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Wow! This DOES look good...Glad I've got a couple on the way:thumbsup:
Mcdee

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Hi

The wooden floor looks good but did you do any washes or dry-brushing on the rock walls? The flash makes them hard to make out.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi

The wooden floor looks good but did you do any washes or dry-brushing on the rock walls? The flash makes them hard to make out.
Yes I used a blach wash on the wall. It looks a lot nicer in person. I need a better digital camera.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
This morning I watched the "Legacy Collection" Frankenstein. This model really captures the first few times you see the monster.

·
Elder Statesman
1,147 Posts
He looks very cool!:thumbsup: This kit has me really excited!! Of all the great movie monsters Frankenstein is the most iconic (for me) and I really like this one!! - Denis

1 - 14 of 14 Posts