Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first car was a 1974 Ford Gran Torino. It was green and I have a lot of very fond memories of that car. It was also one that I drove into the ground.

Here are they are. The Ford Torino is one that I will buy if I see them. I only have seven in my collection so far but they are a sub collection that will grow over time.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I have the green M2 Cooks Race Car and the Green HW, plus this blue M2. Still looking for the green M2 Torino street version.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
You could keep an eye out for this one then:

Unfortunately with the shipping costs I can't RAOK it but maybe you can find it somewhere near you.

And then there are wheel variations which you might like too:

Great collection. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You could keep an eye out for this one then:

Unfortunately with the shipping costs I can't RAOK it but maybe you can find it somewhere near you.

And then there are wheel variations which you might like too:

Great collection. :thumbsup:
Thanks Kiwi I will be watching out for both of them.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Super Collections of Torinos.....I love the M2 the most....in my whole collection I think I only own two of the M2....my HW version of the 72 Torino I traded them for a Greenlight Corvette.....Again Super Nice Dude!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
359 Posts
I think I have some extra hot wheels in stock trim (red edition) give me your address and I'll send you one ROAK, If you don't feel comfortable posting your address you can e-mail it to me at [email protected] and state what I said so I know its you. Great collection.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts