Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still fairly new to the whole uploading the picture process so I hope this comes out!

I finally completed the interior of my Moebius Flying Sub and am about 80% finished with the exterior. I did a few scratch builds and mods with the help of ParaGrafix photo-etch brass and decal set. I did my own custom lighting system which includes the multi-colored reactor wall.
All I can say is this kit was a blast to work on!

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
That looks really super, Sonett. Your lighting is fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole thing put together with the exterior!

·
Elder Statesman
1,147 Posts
Great looking interior details, Sonett!!:thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing it all completed! - Denis

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Very nice?You've got to be kidding.It's simply fantastic.Extremely close to the real full scale set up.You should be very proud of your Flying Sub interior.It took a lot of talent,initiative and patience I'm sure.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank You everyone for the nice comments. Most of the work I've done on this kit was inspired by other people's builds right here on this forum so I just wanted to pass along the favor.

I tried to get it as close as possible to the studio sets. Unfortunately the lighting makes some of the walls look too yellow. They are actually tan.

I'll post more images as I complete this kit. I feel pressured to finish it all up in order to clear work space & time for my Moebuis Jupiter 2!

Thanks again!
Phil

·
Registered
17 Posts
Great work Phil! I like the instrument panel/seats, and your lighting effects are very well done.

Also, really like the wall panels/lighting and choice of colors!

Keep up the excellent work, looking forward to seeing your completed FS1.

Lars :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
BRAVO!!! :thumbsup: Very nice work! The tones are perfect, not to flat yet not too shiny. I can't wait to 'dive' into this build some day...ah....so many kits...so little time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts