Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I saw and was inspired by another member's efforts with the Hot Wheels Subaru WRX STi (the orange one was fantastic, BTW) and decided to try one myself. Any feedback or SUGGESTIONS are more than welcome!

Thanks for looking!

Franky

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Ya I did the orange one... and the black with no wing... and the blue one..
You might remember my post back then....

Here are some pics to remind u ...

Click on Pics to Enlarge!!!

---Midnightrun---

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
It looks a lot better without the funky spoiler! The wheels, even tho stock to the original, are a good choice. I doubt I would have changed them either. I might have also grounded off the bump on the roof.. but I don't follow Subaru's much so maybe they are on the street versions too...?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
slythorne said:
It looks a lot better without the funky spoiler! The wheels, even tho stock to the original, are a good choice. I doubt I would have changed them either. I might have also grounded off the bump on the roof.. but I don't follow Subaru's much so maybe they are on the street versions too...?
no they aren't on the street version...

:thumbsup: ---midnightrun--- :wave: :cool:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All,

Here is my second swing. Painted at the same time as the first. I used to do plastic models, so I had a little practice previously. Anyway, the wheels I used are too big, and I'm going to look for something better for my next try. The spoiler was a challenge, but I think it came out pretty well. As for the antennae bulge on the roof, I'll try eliminating that next time.

Franky

1 - 18 of 18 Posts