Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My First RAOK

Hi All! DadvBall picked up a yellow Talladega the other day and I mentioned in a reply to his thread as to how I was still looking for that car. Well, he went back to the store and grabbed the last one hanging and let me know he was sending it. So today the postman shows up with this big box. I look at the return address and I'm thinking "What the.....?????" Inside was the Torino plus a couple of SS Cobra Daytonas, soon to become BWF Cobra Daytonas!!! I'm really amazed at the graciousness and generosity that I see people share on this board. Thanks a bunch, Bill!!!! :p :tongue: :thumbsup: :wave:
Thanks for the spellcheck, Pup!! I was kinda exited when I started typing..... :tongue:

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
There really are some nice people on this board. With all the Random of Acts Kindness it is hard to keep up!!!! ;) :dude:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Puppycat said:
There really are some nice people on this board. With all the Random of Acts Kindness it is hard to keep up!!!! ;) :dude:
Edited. See above. :thumbsup: Yourself included, Brad. I still owe you a few surprises from the stuff you sent last year.... :wave:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
It was my pleasure, but Mark (Dadscoronet) was the little birdie that filled me in on the Cobras.

Can't wait to see your BWF versions!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dadvball said:
It was my pleasure, but Mark (Dadscoronet) was the little birdie that filled me in on the Cobras.

Can't wait to see your BWF versions!
Here's a couple of pics. These are the first ones I produced. They're a little rough around the edges being "firsts" but you get the general idea..

Let me know if you would like a set :wave:

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Impressive!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
70XR7 said:
So, are you saying if I send you a Cobra, you'll give it the BWF treatment???
Certainly. I have a list of paint and part options. Just let me know if you would like to personalize it or would like an original. :wave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts