Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After several tries at getting a lot of glare from the flash on the plastic bubbles in all the wrong places, and much waiting to upload photos with a dial up connection (boy do I need high speed), here are the results.

When I finally opened the box, all the cars were buried in a layer of packing peanuts with a note on top, saying: Ho Ho Ho, Do not open any further until Christmas!

Good thing I waited...thanks, Santa!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Very nice D_S, that is some haul you got there. :thumbsup:

Hey Robert, If you are using Photobucket for your pic's. You could try changing there size. That should (maybe) help on the download time. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Hey D_S, if you are using Photobucket then there is a uploading options menu below the "choose an image" screen. Change the image size to Website, Email ( 320 x 240 ). That is the size that I have been using. :thumbsup: Hope that helps, Darkwiz

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Nice pics! Another thing you can do is change your camera setting. That way you can fit more onto the camera and the pics will be smaller. Sometimes it is called the quality. The highest quality make the largest pics. Read the camera book and it should tell you what settings are good for the quality you are looking for.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, guys. And yes, Santa did a good job of knowing I love those flames and custom paint jobs. Thank you very much, whoever you are!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts