Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I thought I would change it up from my usual Star Trek, Star Wars, and Battlestar models and give Gundam a try.

This is a Master Grade 1.5 Rx-78-2 1/100 Model.

I don't really know anything about the series, but hey, I think it looks cool.

Fun Outside!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Great job Husker!!!:cool::thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
-Jim

·
Registered
606 Posts
Nice work.

If you ever get a chance, try to catch the original Mobilesuit Gundam series (the series is condensed on DVD into a three volume "Gundam Movies I, II and III"), or the movie Char's Counterattack. Quality on the later series is all over the map, but these are uniformly good. It's certainly not Shakespeare, but it's definitely entertaining.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks great. Been wanting to make on of these but I always wondered how tall does the model come up to when completed and which scale was this one?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1/100 Scale:

He's about 9 inches tall when completed. I really had a great time doing something different for a change.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
That's a great build.

Someday, perhaps I will actually build a gundam kit as a gundam, rather than cannibalizing it for detail parts on other models.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very nice the rx-78 model is a perfect beginner model for gundam. Now if your first enough and you have the money try the perfect grade, snaps together also and its fun as heck to paint too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts