Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my first Greenlights yesterday. Didn't have much to do so I drove out to Milezone and picked up 5. 2 Camaros, 2 Impalas and a Mustang. These are really nice cars! I am looking forward to adding to the collection.

PS: Nice store Russ. My first time there.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
ozmont said:
I bought my first Greenlights yesterday. Didn't have much to do so I drove out to Milezone and picked up 5. 2 Camaros, 2 Impalas and a Mustang. These are really nice cars! I am looking forward to adding to the collection.

PS: Nice store Russ. My first time there.
Wish I would have caught you there, I have the full 12 car rides if you need more. Thanks and glad you liked the store. We are in the process of getting it ready for the holiday shopping so it's a bit of a mess lately.

Russ

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Milezone said:
Wish I would have caught you there, I have the full 12 car rides if you need more. Thanks and glad you liked the store. We are in the process of getting it ready for the holiday shopping so it's a bit of a mess lately.

Russ
IM DEFINATLY gonna visit if i come to indiana!

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Michigan city is a bear in the winter. You guys stay south and enjoy the warm weather I'll visit Russ and score all the Green Machines! LOL. Russ is a great guy and you should stop in at his store. Ozmont will tell you Great stuff! I'd just like to see more from the pad printer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts