Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
inspired by you guys on here, I decided to look around this little town and see where else I could find some cars to collect.
Went to Wally World, they didn't have much I didn't already have, or that I liked enough to buy. Did pick up a couple Corvette vari's, tho.
Also stopped by the Wal-Greens and waayy in the back, against the wall, I found a classic series Chevy. Thought it looked good, so I threw it in with a couple others and went to check out. Hmm..It won't ring up at the register. SO the cashier gave it to me for the retail of the other HWs I bought, $1.29.
Got home and went to list it in my database I'm building, and come to find out its a 2006 car! :hat:
Anyways, I thought that was kinda cool, to pick up a car thats been hanging around for that long...

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Went on another hunt today and found a Tooligan buried in a display box at this same Wal-greens. I was hoping I'd find one of those after reading a couple threads about how many tools are packed into it (22?? I think??)

Yep I checked the rest of the displays very carefully to see if there was any more gems to be found, but no such luck. Maybe next time.

Attachments

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey jitte, Did you ever find one?
I ran across this one today.
This little hobby is going to get expensive if I keep buying 10 packs just to get one car I want out of it. I bought a 10 pack yesterday just to get the white re-paint Jeep Scrambler. Then this one today.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL Yea I have 5 of them right now in chrome, but this is the first Gold colored one I've seen.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts