Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK this customising game is waaaaay too addictive!

Now starting to enjoy the challenge of creating entirely new concept designs from bits and pieces.

This is my first attempt and I'm already starting on 3 more oddball ideas LOL

This is the Rocket Shaker. Half Boneshaker, half Rocket oil special. All badass.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I love the concept you came up with for this car. Between the long, tapered hood, closed cabin, and slanted grill, the whole car looks a little like a cow skull - an image that goes very well with drag-racing on abandoned desert roads.

Those exhaust stacks look vaguely familiar - where did they (and the complex pipes that lead into them) come from?

Yip! Yip! Yowwwwl!

·
Registered
5,530 Posts
You put the right pieces together. Got a Mad Max air about it. :thumbsup: The Rocket Oil Special has been one of my favorite cars to cut up. Lots of good stuff there. I don't have a Bone Shaker in the junk yard.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love the concept you came up with for this car. Between the long, tapered hood, closed cabin, and slanted grill, the whole car looks a little like a cow skull - an image that goes very well with drag-racing on abandoned desert roads.

Those exhaust stacks look vaguely familiar - where did they (and the complex pipes that lead into them) come from?

Yip! Yip! Yowwwwl!
Thanks mate :) - the stacks and the attached exhaust manifold (?) is from the Hotwheels Dragtor casting (y)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts