Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang,

Just want to give you al a update on my first 2 color attempt. Next step is combining the 2 colors (like a yellow to red flame, etc..) Hopefully you all enjoy.

Russ
Milezone's
Get to the Zone!
http://milezone.com

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Not really in the holiday spirit right now. But it is a GTO...
Be right back. Gotta order something!

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
thanks for the info. i'm so glad to see someone who is not afraid to actually say "merry christmas" in public :thumbsup:

i have zero patience for the PC crowd, especially when they want to eradicate the christmas spirit but keep the money machine intact....

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
I got mine ordered. Now, do you get the white one also, or do you have to order it as well?

Thanks Russ! They look awesome, Can't wait to get them!

·
Premium Member
13,249 Posts
Milezone said:
Hi Gang,

Just want to give you al a update on my first 2 color attempt. Next step is combining the 2 colors (like a yellow to red flame, etc..) Hopefully you all enjoy.

Russ
Milezone's
Get to the Zone!
http://milezone.com

When will the yellow to red flame be available Russ?

Will it be the same car (1966 GTO)?

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Everyone who orders the red Christmas GTO will get a White GTO as well. We also have about 15 white GTO available seperate to order.

Stutz, the yellow to red flame was just an idea I am working on in my quest to master this machine. :) No piticular (sp) car just an idea. The next one will be the 2nd of the 2005 Mustang. This one will be black with yellow flames, instead of the one last month that was yellow with black flames. ;-) Thanks guys for ordering, they are about gone now.

Russ

·
Premium Member
13,249 Posts
The black with yellow flames 2005 Mustang will be a HOT CAR!

Hope you make enough of these so I can get one.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
sold out??I cant get one

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
i was able to order the white one but not the red!! i guess red sold out?? i would like a red one if u have any left thxs greg

1 - 20 of 40 Posts