Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was doing some cleaning at the house and found this in a desk drawer...Forgot i had it...

Its even signed by "Johnny Gage" Randolph Mantooth

hope ya enjoy it as it may be up for trade later

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Very cool. I have a couple autographed cards. My wife has a Wienermobile signed by Johnny Salami and Hammy Sammy. lol

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
I'm thinking about building a replica of the Rescue 51 truck in 1:25 scale smetime in the future, based on an old MPC Dodge pickup kit that I built back in the 1970's. That HW would be SO DOGGONE COOL to disply with it! "Emergency!" was one of my favorite shows back in the mid 1970's, along with "Adam-12" and "The Rockford Files". Unfortunately I dn't think I have anything worthwhile to trade either, since I'm relatively new in the hobby.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
I think we all know a certain Las Vegas resident here who would go to the ends of the earth for that Emergency! Dodge ...... :devil:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think we all know a certain Las Vegas resident here who would go to the ends of the earth for that Emergency! Dodge ...... :devil:
maybe but i think he wants the CODE 3 one that goes for alot of money if ya find one...i made a comment on one of his posts But has yet to respond

1 - 7 of 7 Posts