Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the Premier Series a few years ago, took me forever to find one (at a reasonable price)

Being Retired Air Force, and having driven a few if these over the years, I was very excited to get this one in my collection a couple of years ago.

What's your favorite?

Gerald

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Nice one Gerald.
I dont think I ever saw that one either, and I collected premiere cars,
still have a ton of them.
here are some of my Favorite Matchbox cars:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Kind of cool Gerald and you drove one like that? I like it! Guess the days of the flight crew all jumpin on a jeep and hauling a** out to the ready line have been over for along time huh? A tad O/T but seen a pic of a guy hanging out of a t-top camaro trying to hold up the wing tip of a U-2 at speed! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
The Mustang set would get my vote :)

Too bad I had to get it when it first came out at $18.99... I have seen them at the Toy Shows for $10 lately...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
That flight crew van is awesome. It deserves to be your favorite. Mine is the first I ever owned - a yellow 1960 Pontiac Bonneville convertible. I still own it 43 years later and it's still in good shape with almost all of its original paint and its original windshield intact.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Nice looking van Gerald. Never seen that one. Looks like it may have got caught in an ice storm. Look at the glass. very cool.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Wow- those are pop culture gold. Now you just need Reba the Mail Lady and Cowboy Curtis! (seriously, how many were in that set?)

Anyway, that Flight Crew Vehicle is seriously cool GeraldE61; I never even knew it existed.

And when I first saw the heading, the Fleetwood sedan is the first one that popped into my head, too, Tone, although it's tied with the '58 Thunderbird in my heart, which was my first MBx (actually my very first diecast.) See, it's hard to pick just one. Great choices, everybody

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
...Well....I have always been a Jeep fan....and these 2 Matchbox Jeeps have been a favorite of mine over all other MBs I have....have posted pics of these in the past..but thought some of you might like to see them again.. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts