Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm more a JL kinda guy but do have a soft spot for all things shiny...

Here's my collection, all muscle, sorted by color, for your viewing pleasure.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Very nicely done. I have them by casting since I only collected a few each year. Color coding them works very well, too. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Nice collection! Thanks for sharing. The only ones I'll buy are any of the bikes, and the Funny Cars. Being a Mustang collector though, for some reason I just haven't bought any of the Classics. I think I have two. After seeing them in your pic I just may have to spend some money.

·
Registered
390 Posts
very very nice...Its too bad they did away with 99% of your casting in series 3 dang that Mattel ......but they have a nice new Pink Heavy Chevy and a Nitty Gritty Kitty thats KooL !!!!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
WOW some nice cars in there.... Lots of good Stangs' and many others including that Charger with black rims!!!!

:thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
nice!... sorting by colors....another way to collect these!

here's mine, and pretty much stopped after I got my favorite casts...all in one color!... have maybe picked up 2 or 3 since series 2 came out... just me, but the convertibles just don't do it for me... may have to look again if I see those original spoilers come out... Heavy Chevy and Nitty Gritty Kitty? yes, now those are legit classics!

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks for the comments all, i would love to find the superbird too.
limited funds forced me to forego the dairy deliveries...they always seem to be on the pegs here anyways, keeping the hooligans and gtos company.

nice collection pablodragon!

i am really looking forward to seeing the heavy chevy and nitty gritty kitty, although i don't imagine i'll ever see one on the pegs.

anyone else got some classics collections to display?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Here's my Classics collection. I only collect muscle cars, with one or two exceptions. Trying to get each color of my favorite casting is alot of fun

1 - 13 of 13 Posts