Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Nice collection! Thanks for sharing. The only ones I'll buy are any of the bikes, and the Funny Cars. Being a Mustang collector though, for some reason I just haven't bought any of the Classics. I think I have two. After seeing them in your pic I just may have to spend some money.

·
Registered
7,584 Posts
nice!... sorting by colors....another way to collect these!

here's mine, and pretty much stopped after I got my favorite casts...all in one color!... have maybe picked up 2 or 3 since series 2 came out... just me, but the convertibles just don't do it for me... may have to look again if I see those original spoilers come out... Heavy Chevy and Nitty Gritty Kitty? yes, now those are legit classics!

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks for the comments all, i would love to find the superbird too.
limited funds forced me to forego the dairy deliveries...they always seem to be on the pegs here anyways, keeping the hooligans and gtos company.

nice collection pablodragon!

i am really looking forward to seeing the heavy chevy and nitty gritty kitty, although i don't imagine i'll ever see one on the pegs.

anyone else got some classics collections to display?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.