Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i havent bought any diecast in a long time nothin in stores very little on ebay unless you have very deep pockets and no mrs nagging in your ear lol so was scouring ebay the other night and saw this item... well i got a "thing" for old hw tracks mainly for the fun and the art on the boxes.. got it in the post today and i love it!! the person i got it off has had it since it came out and still had one of the cars (paddy wagon) not perfect condtion but still very good concidering how much track use it has had.. neway i love the track and i love the box lmk what u guys think.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx guys i checked today all the track peices are there i might set it up tonight or tomorrow night and post a video :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Very niiiiiice... Congrats :thumbsup: ..... What was the final price you picked it up for if you dont mind me asking ???

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
actually mate i dont mind you asking at all.. i paid $52 for it which i think was abit too much but you guys know what its like sometimes if u really want something that dosent come up that often sometimes u pay that little bit extra...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Great artwork on the box, very '70s. You should put on some plaid bell bottoms when you play with it!
That'll make a great display item.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanx for the kind words guys as i said i just love the artwork i have a few old tracks on display and everyone comments on them!! usually oh i had that one i chucked wen i was about 16 with all my cars!!! :cry::cry::cry:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts