Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i would share how i display my collection. I open everything and dont want to spend the money they get for the acrylic cases so i build my own, i built this one today for $14.00. Its made out of 1x2's, 1/4 plywood for the back, plexiglass front. This one i got 72 in. Took about a hour to make, 3 hours for the stain to dry. Im in the process of building a MAN room in my garage, this is how it will be decorated. This one is full of old johnny's

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
HDMARK said:
just thought i would share how i display my collection. I open everything and dont want to spend the money they get for the acrylic cases so i build my own, i built this one today for $14.00. Its made out of 1x2's, 1/4 plywood for the back, plexiglass front. This one i got 72 in. Took about a hour to make, 3 hours for the stain to dry. Im in the process of building a MAN room in my garage, this is how it will be decorated. This one is full of old johnny's
Nice display. I want to build some of my own, and I like your design. :thumbsup:

JP2

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
MoparNut360 said:
Very nice,Have you considered writing up a how to? I like the looks of that case and wouldn't mind building one like that.
Same here. And I'm gonna have some time on my hands. Temporary layoff for the next 2 months.

JP2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts