Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..I love the motto..'Collect what you love & love what you collect!'

Here is the extent of my Collection...its just beginning. I like to collect 1:64 C6 Corvettes..GMC Syclones..Buick Grand Nationals..Black cars/trucks with black rims..Newer Transporters..Jada Ford COE's..I also have some 1:24 that I haven't set up yet. ENJOY!!

Jimmy :thumbsup:

Corvettes

Different angle.

Syclones.

Buick GN's.

I'll be adding more pics as I set up the cases. :wave:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice display. And you certainly get a lot more models per shelf than I do in a similar display case with my 1:18 scale models.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
sweet pics, do you happen to have a full picture of the display case as a whole? I love seeing different ideas of how people decide to display their cars, that way when i decide to have my huge opening party, i know what i would like to do :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TheDarkCutlass said:
sweet pics, do you happen to have a full picture of the display case as a whole? I love seeing different ideas of how people decide to display their cars, that way when i decide to have my huge opening party, i know what i would like to do :)
Here ya go...I just got finished building the 1:24 case..here it is partial full.

Here's the full view of the 1:64 case. :cool:

Jimmy

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jersey 93 Ty said:
Very nice Jimmy. I'm definately bringing my collection with me to the NASTE BBQ this year. I need to see this case in person.
Hey Tim...cool! Can't wait to see your collection! I have a few extras, just let me know what you need and they are yours if I got them.

Jimmy

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
JAK01 said:
thats what i need ;) to keep them in i only have two boxes that i keep all of my matchbox,and hotwheels cars in...
Well? How long have you been at this? One of the syptoms of this disease is the need to constantly seek out new display space. Heck, I've got display cases all over my house, including two 7' x 4' Thomas the Tank retail display units, and I still don't have enough space. :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts