Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I snapped any pics of my cabinets.
Today is just as good as any other day.

Can Am and Shelby

GT40 and friends

Transporters

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Big Cabinet
1:24 on the bottom shelves, 1:18 on the next few and them the rest 1:43.
If you have ever had a model shipped to you from me, it has spent some time on the right of the cabinet.

A view showing more of the 1:43

Some (poor) close ups.
Italian

Hybrids ;)

Aston and Jag

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
I actually believe I am without words...well except for these I'm currently typing...but otherwise, speechless!

I have seen a few of those pics before, but never so many with so many wonderful cars on display...so can I move into your house and live with the cars a while? I promise to behave and pick up after myself!

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
AWESOME collection! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually believe I am without words...well except for these I'm currently typing...but otherwise, speechless!

I have seen a few of those pics before, but never so many with so many wonderful cars on display...so can I move into your house and live with the cars a while? I promise to behave and pick up after myself!
Ward, you should have seen it when I was a 1:18 collector, diecast everywhere!

Cool collection. What is your main theme/collecting strategy?
Great question!
I started 1:43 determined to limit myself to Can Am and Trans Am, Shelby American, GT40 and other road racing from the 60's.
Street Porsche, Mercedes, Aston Martin. Trucks and Vans, English cars and every once in a while, somethi8ng that really caught my eye. But I got off the plan in a big way.
Last year I bought over 250 cars.
So this year I am trying to just keep it to a couple themes.
Always adding Can Am and Trans Am, Shelby and GT40 and the occasional Lola, Ferrari, Porsche from the late 60's and early 70's and then a few road Porsches with the occasional VW.Audi.

AWESOME collection! :thumbsup:
Thanks!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These little cars do have a way of multiplying, almost on their own it would seem.
Glad you guys enjoyed taking a peek, thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts