Hobbyist Forums banner

Who is it gonna be?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
.One of these poor cars is bound for the crusher and you get to decide it's fate! You are going to vote for a number between 1 and 6. The car designated with that number will be crushed. :devil:

Here is the contest end of it. Everybody that votes will be entered into a hat and the members name that is drawn from the hat wins all the cars photo'd above plus a couple surprise cars.

The poll will be opened for 7 days. After that, we tally the votes and crush the poor victim.

I have pre-determined the cars number and will be e-mailing the numbers to a fellow HT member so that I can't get out of crushing something I may not want to crush. :D

Feel free to vote as many times as you wish but your name will only be entered once.
EDIT: I noticed it only allows us to vote once so choose wisely.

Oh yeah, I want your comments about this contest as well.

SECRET SANTA NOTICE!!!!! This is not the BWF GTX you sent me. This is one I had loose. :wave:

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I had to vote once to see how to tell who voted (and is eligable for the contest).

And for those that haven't seen the crusher, here is a little sample.
(more pics to follow during the week)

And of course, the Eldorado that has been crushed too many times to count....

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
carnut2256 said:
I believe I already know the answer to this, and thus disqualify myself. :rolleyes: :cry:
The numbers are RANDOM!! I hope those #2 votes weren't because you think the Sat. Evening Post car is #2 because of where it is in the pic. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Thanks for the cool vote! I picked #3. You know what, I don't care which car it is that is #3. (It could be the white one, and that would certainly be a 1 of 1)!!:thumbsup:

Cool!! 3000 posts,...I feel lucky!:dude:

HMMM...I had 3000 posts last night (I even got 1 congrats) What's up?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.