Hobbyist Forums banner

Who is it gonna be?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
.One of these poor cars is bound for the crusher and you get to decide it's fate! You are going to vote for a number between 1 and 6. The car designated with that number will be crushed. :devil:

Here is the contest end of it. Everybody that votes will be entered into a hat and the members name that is drawn from the hat wins all the cars photo'd above plus a couple surprise cars.

The poll will be opened for 7 days. After that, we tally the votes and crush the poor victim.

I have pre-determined the cars number and will be e-mailing the numbers to a fellow HT member so that I can't get out of crushing something I may not want to crush. :D

Feel free to vote as many times as you wish but your name will only be entered once.
EDIT: I noticed it only allows us to vote once so choose wisely.

Oh yeah, I want your comments about this contest as well.

SECRET SANTA NOTICE!!!!! This is not the BWF GTX you sent me. This is one I had loose. :wave:

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I had to vote once to see how to tell who voted (and is eligable for the contest).

And for those that haven't seen the crusher, here is a little sample.
(more pics to follow during the week)

And of course, the Eldorado that has been crushed too many times to count....

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Please don't let it be that GTX :devil:
I think you are a creative, twisted individual! Thanks for the contest :wave:

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
carnut2256 said:
I believe I already know the answer to this, and thus disqualify myself. :rolleyes: :cry:
The numbers are RANDOM!! I hope those #2 votes weren't because you think the Sat. Evening Post car is #2 because of where it is in the pic. ;)

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Not that I'm pulling for anyone in particular, wait, yes I am. Please let it be that Saturday Evening Post car!

Puullleeeezzze! :lol:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
:cry: All I can say is :cry: *sniff* :cry: pleeeeze let me rescue that cute little AAR Cuda :cry: pleeeeeze don't crush that sweet innocent little yellow car :cry: I promise to give it a good home! :)

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
That Zinger would be my first choice!

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bob8748 said:
That Zinger would be my first choice!
But that is the one with all the pearly white paint. LOL Besides, they don't crush as nice as some of the other cars listed. :D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
#3, my fav. number.

I'd like to see the gtx and AAR survive, poor things. :)

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Thanks for the cool vote! I picked #3. You know what, I don't care which car it is that is #3. (It could be the white one, and that would certainly be a 1 of 1)!!:thumbsup:

Cool!! 3000 posts,...I feel lucky!:dude:

HMMM...I had 3000 posts last night (I even got 1 congrats) What's up?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts