Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well decided its too much effort to take pictures of the entire collection so just made a video. this is not all the cars i have, i have at least 50 castings without no wheels on it that may get a second chance at life once i get the wheels i ordered get delivered. and some others that are in line for customs...anyways hope you enjoy seeing my collection. note: im still not all that comfortable talking on camera so if i sound shaky and nervous, i am LOL....
funny story though: one of my shelfs sits above my head when im on the PC well last night one car, the welly celica fell straight on my head..now i sort of know how my brother felt when i threw my diecasts at his head as a child, at least he only got hit with micro machines or 1:64 i got smacked with a 1:43 was not fun at all!! moral of the story is, dont throw your cars as a child because it will happen to you when you least expect it, and make sure your cars wont roll off the shelf!:freak: anyways thanks for watching and hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Very cool collection! You didn't sound nervous. I would call it "cool and laid back":)
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
probably didnt help i was trying not to fall over and knock everything down as i had to stand on my PC chair to film most of em! LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts