Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well last saturday was the big 35 for me , so I hope I can all count on your votes for the upcoming presidential election in '08 :tongue:

I got some really thoughtful stuff this year , my one friend knitted me a nice scarf , another friend baked me a big batch of cookies ( ate 'em all already ) .... Cleveland girls are crafty !

Oh and I got a cardiff city soul crew pin that I had my eye on and some other cool stuff too .

But the first thing that afternoon was a package in the mail with my end of a trade I did with Gary ( Medic1076 ) a sweet series cuda WL . It just happened to show up on my birthday too . The mail carrier must have known ?

Well I opened it and noticed there was a loose car in a baggie taped to the protecto , my first thought was oh cool a superbird I don't have I can add to my loose collection .

There was a little piece of paper in there with the car and I thought it might be a note .......

well here is the car and the "note"

I am still in shock !

The first thing I thought was .... well I couldn't for a few minutes , mostly I was just smiling like a chesire cat .

So as I was sitting there looking at my new car just in awe because , well it's a mopar pre pro , something I never thought I would have , it hit me that this is too much to just send someone . And just by coincidence it showed up on my birthday , I hadn't told anyone on the board .

I started thinking that maybe he might have sent it by mistake , so after I got back from lunch I emailed Gary to make sure he ment to send it . He sent me an email back telling me that yeah he did and to enjoy because he knew I liked mopars .

This is just too cool though ! way over the top and a car that is one of the center pieces of my collection now .

Gary , I can't thank you enough .

And if you ever want to do another trade , aside from mopars , I also like Salma Hayeks and shoe boxes full of twentys :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts