Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case some of you all didnt see them and also for the ones that wanted a group shot.Well would have done a groupie pic but the weight of these heads and on a shelf would cause them to topple and so this is the best that can do for now until a friend of mine gets done with my shadow box he is making for them.:)

·
Registered
369 Posts
WoW they look fantastic, ive never been into the big head kits but after seeing them all together they look great, excellent paint work wolfie:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oh yeah! VERY cool, Dan. Thanks for taking the time to picture them all together :wave: That is a fantastic looking collection!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all for the compliments and really apprecaite it:thumbsup:.Now soon to come is the Big head Fly and the Bighead Alligator people wich should reseemble the dvd boxart wich has got me jumping on both of them when their released!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
These all look Great Danny :thumbsup:
Really looking forward to the Fly and Alligator People!
Mcdee:wave:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These all look Great Danny :thumbsup:
Really looking forward to the Fly and Alligator People!
Mcdee:wave:
Thanks Denis and me too specially on the Alligator bighead as was told he will come with real Taxidermy Alligator eyes as a option to incert in the head.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
They're gonna look fantastic in a shadowbox Dan! It'll be a bloody big box!! I hope it can take the weight...
Alligator people bust comes with optional taxidermy eyes?? Maybe you should change your byline to "if your alligator eyes offend thee, pluck them out"..:p

Chris.:)

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They're gonna look fantastic in a shadowbox Dan! It'll be a bloody big box!! I hope it can take the weight...
Alligator people bust comes with optional taxidermy eyes?? Maybe you should change your byline to "if your alligator eyes offend thee, pluck them out"..:p

Chris.:)
LOL oh ya they are coming with those eyes and friend of mine that is making the shadow box is going the extra mile for me as he owes me a favor:dude:.Im also hoping the Thing is next along with a few others that would like to see in this size.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I am glad to hear about the Fly and Alligator people Big Heads. I've campaigned for an Alligator Person BH for a long time now :thumbsup:

I am also glad to see this line continue, as he was going to stop producing these a while ago,

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bob,Kirk apprecaite the compliments:) Kirk,I for one would love to see the line continue as told the person that makes them and gave them a list of every B monster from the 50's that like to see get done in this style.So far two are planned and one should be making a appearance soon;).But as for the First line only one that was put to Greener pastures from what was told and that was the She Creature.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts