Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a few mins before m wife was supposed to get back from vacation and wanted to stop at this odds and ends store that ha 30 rooms full of all kinds of crap. I wanted to run in and pick up a car I remembered in a basket for an RAOK so I wet and grabbed it and saw there were more than last time I bought. Bunch of old blue cards so the girl said oh you came back and led me to a dead end hallway and closet and told me to have at it. Said here's a basket and put some music on if ya want. Lol. Couple of old car cases full of all old cars and a big tub full of carded ones.

This is what I grabbed and will be going back for more next week. She had a bunch of cool old stuff like majorette, corgi old lesney. I was in heaven. Tub full of old blue cards and some stuff up to 2000

Brand new in box lesneys and boxed MB. The one is an old lesney roll a magic fandango

Some old HK base cars and old BG

More to come later. It was a cool quick stop.

Has anyone ever heard of RT66 die cast cars?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are some of the loose ones I picked up. Seems like they were some good ones. Especially the all red doozie.
Any idea what the MB viper is with rubber wheels? Ive never seen a MB with rubber wheels

82 Supra

Not sure if this majorette was a good score or not. It has a cool suspension and doors open.

And she have me the case for free. Which was cool.
I have a whole other bag I havent gone through yet with mostly carded cars but also a MB king truck

More pic to come from today's pick at the local junk spot

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some more of the carded ones I got yesterday and a MB super king

I couldn't pass up the corvette. Nothing special that in aware of but I love this casting and it looks cool with the WW

Picked up the other T-Bucket I left behind last time.

Thought this one was different cause it has a lawn mower. Lol. I'm sure it's nothing desirable but it's a lawn mower. Lol. I'm sure someone will want it at some point.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
From what I can tell it is 1997 as that is the only casting release of the Dixie Chopper. I do t see it as a mainline release. I seems to only be in that action pack.
I could be wrong as I'm no expert but so far that is what I have found on it.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
If I was living in the US, I'd hit you up about a trade for the Home Improvement set, but I think shipping to and from New Zealand kills everything for me, even RAOKs I was thinking about sending to you guys. Shame that. I've always been a fan of Tim and Al. And Heidi... :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts