Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
peeeeeerrrrrttttyyyyy

got all of the regular issues, still have a few WL's i gotta find like the scrapin and the xmen, and the 84 H/O, think iu got all the other ones.

nice display shot too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Nice collection,I'd love to have a silver h/o for my collection,too bad they never released it as a single.

I saw in the jl club newsletter they're supposed to be releasing a raw one for a magazine (I think it was toy cars & models?).

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MoparNut360 said:
Nice collection,I'd love to have a silver h/o for my collection,too bad they never released it as a single.

I saw in the jl club newsletter they're supposed to be releasing a raw one for a magazine (I think it was toy cars & models?).
cool think u can pm me some more info about it thxs greg

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Very nice olds collection!

What is the red one from? the one in between the 2 x-men cars.

If anyone feels like sharing any info about the raw olds for toy car and models...it would be much appreciated.

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
The one in the middle is a very sweet custom that 6 did. I ahave seen it in person and it looks really nice.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Puppycat said:
The one in the middle is a very sweet custom that 6 did. I ahave seen it in person and it looks really nice.
what he said..i painted it a rosewood color from the 80's!! also puppycat took these pics awhile ago ill be right back ill take a close up pic of the custom i did!! it not finshed yet so excuse the car lol

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
from "the bolt":

Toy Cars & Models '83 Olds Cutlass Supreme

This appropriate pairing combines two names representing the tops of their lines. Toy Cars & Models Magazine is respected as the definitive information source for diecast collecting aficionados, who wait for each monthly issue to see the lasted and greatest in diecast. The aptly named Cutlass Supreme represented the pinnacle of the Cutlass line, beginning as a trim package and eventually developing its own roofline. Part of the fourth generation of Cutlass Supremes, the '83 was built on a G-body platform, and ran with a 307 cid. 140 hp. V-8.

This superb 1:64 scale captures the unmistakable essence of the '83. It is a 2007 limited edition release produced exclusively for Toy Cars & Models, with a raw diecast finish with clear coat, a detailed black interior and two-piece rubber tires with disk wheels. The packaging was also made exclusively for Toy Cars & Models and includes a picture of an actual Cutlass Supreme. For more information about Toy Cars & Models, visit www.toycarsmag.com.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts