Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally was able to drill the stock motor out using a dremel, caused a slight nick near the front hood area, and some ca glue on the pipe, besides that I am very happy with how this 1st one turned out. Swapped the stock motor for muscle machines blown, added rally wheels/tires from a JL Mustang and added some modified chrome exhaust pipes. I will modify another one shortly and also try my hand at stripping and painting. I enjoy Customs and would love some suggestions for future projects.Your comments are welcome on my 1st custom. Thanks, Howard

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Very nice job for a first custom, keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

I do a lot of customs myself, keeping it simple, stripping off the tampoes with a non-acetone nail polish remover. Radical Decals has some awesome 1/64th scale decals at good prices, which I use a lot. Some red flames, or even some drag car sponsor decals would look awesome on the sides.

If you have any questions, don't hesistate to ask here. There are lots of great guys here to help with tips and and suggestions.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Awesome first custom!!!! I hadn't had much time lately, but since the wreck, I've been working on a few projects that I had been skimping on. Like DadvBall mentioned, if ya need anything, just ask. We all started where you are sometime :wave:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
:p What a great looking car! Great start to a whole new lifestyle! You will be customizing EVERYTHING now! Really good first custom! :thumbsup:

What's next?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts