Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a dollar? OK, it was really .99 cents. :rolleyes: But neat. I bought a ton of these and the Mustangs for customs.

Just picked up the others for fun. There were tons more makes, but these just called out to me! I look forward to working a few of these. These were the Racing Champions "Custom Cruzers".

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A Nascar shop just opened in a small mall in Cleveland TN. About 20 miles down the road, so I thought I would check it out. Not a Nascar collector, but you never know what you will find. These were in a big plastic tub next to the checkout area. I counted 12 different castings in all.

·
Registered
152 Posts
do you have a name and number for the store? I'd like to see if they will allow me to buy all 12 castings through the mail.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sorry Sevenland, I don't know the name. But they are in the Bradley Square Mall in Cleveland Tennessee if that helps.

But you have mail, I would be happy to grab them for you. We also have another member in the Cleveland area who might be able to help as well.

·
Registered
152 Posts
thanks 69stang! I got your pm, but I can't figure out how to reply 8(
all i see is a button to quote, to forward, and a thing underneath to delete the message. do I just use the 'forward' and put your name in the recipient block?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts