Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at wal-mart on wed. night and found 2 1965 Ford Mustangs.The bodyis white with blue interior,both had whitebases and white tires ,so I went up to the checkout line and price would not scan.The price on the shelve said 13.74 ,so I told her but she had someone to check and the #he gave her was 9.97 instead of what I told her.That was weird because I thought I was not going to be able to buy them.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
be7bt said:
I was at wal-mart on wed. night and found 2 1965 Ford Mustangs.The bodyis white with blue interior,both had whitebases and white tires ,so I went up to the checkout line and price would not scan.The price on the shelve said 13.74 ,so I told her but she had someone to check and the #he gave her was 9.97 instead of what I told her.That was weird because I thought I was not going to be able to buy them.
I guess WAL*MART is starting to charge more for WL's. :p

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
..Nice finds...glad that you were able to buy them...and price was good too..!! :thumbsup: ..haven't seen any of the new JL stuff yet...but this one is cool..

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Nics scores Ed! Glad you got both of them. I am sure sombody will trade with you if that hasn't already happened.

Funny, I got a call on Wednesday about a couple Mustang WL's found at that very Wal Mart.

Ed is the man! He called me up and asked me if I wanted the second Stang. I am not into that scale so I said no. I was glad that my name was the first HT member to pop up on his cell phone. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts