Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Wow, that looks great. As I have seen on some of the Garage series cars, what would it look like with the smaller RR wheels all around?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Not good. The wheel wells are too big.
Thanks, I always like the RRs from Garage series cars (and Boulevard, etc) swaps, but sometimes the rears are too large for my taste. Not this Mustang, though; just wondering how it would look a little different.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Like you I really like the looks of the wheel/tire combo being somewhat the same size. Unfortunately HW doesnt do s many like this as they should. Some of their newer castings are like that.

I guess I should have added in my original post..... This Mustang Stocker looks amazing. Nice job.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Super clean Tszuta, really, really nice work!

I here what you guys are saying on the wheel / tire size, but the off set rake really fits this period of car beautifully!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts