Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the history on a special JL made. It is a Shelby 350 in peral white with gold stripes on the hood roof and decl lid as well as the rockers. Blister claims 1 of 25. Not sure I've heard of this but perhaps it's because of the rarity. Looks like a 1965. Anybody see one before? Any value predictions or possible other E-bay sitings?

Thanks,

Mark

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Mark

I had one of those for a while, sold it for $250

When JL made those early Promo cars they also made 25 of each in an alternate color

Mustang Shelby
54 Chevy Panel
Purple Hazed
Buick GN
Bad to the Bone
Pyromaniac

and so on, all had a 1 of 25 version for them

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Didn't Brad just pick up one of these?
I believe Brad (Puppycat) got one for $300. He had it at the diecast meeting last month proudly showing it.

It think Scott has one too.

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
I think it was more in the neghborhood of 200.00 but I could be wrong. I try to forget the price on those high dollar items. :hat: Mark if you are looking to give me twins drop a line.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
Mark

I had one of those for a while, sold it for $250

When JL made those early Promo cars they also made 25 of each in an alternate color

Mustang Shelby
54 Chevy Panel
Purple Hazed
Buick GN
Bad to the Bone
Pyromaniac

and so on, all had a 1 of 25 version for them
What do the alternate colors look like? I have a Purple Haze Dodge A-100 (purple) and a Bad To The Bone Dodge A-100 (black) loose. Could these be part of the limited ones?

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Puppycat said:
I think it was more in the neghborhood of 200.00 but I could be wrong. I try to forget the price on those high dollar items. :hat: Mark if you are looking to give me twins drop a line.
Well it was a good deal then Brad! I thought you said $300 last month at the diecast meet.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
STUTZ said:
I believe Brad (Puppycat) got one for $300. He had it at the diecast meeting last month proudly showing it.

Why yes I do have one :D Very nice piece ! They don't show up all that often.
Take care all and have a great weekend.

Scott

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
96gsfan said:
What do the alternate colors look like? I have a Purple Haze Dodge A-100 (purple) and a Bad To The Bone Dodge A-100 (black) loose. Could these be part of the limited ones?

No, those are the regular colors

Go to www.jlcollector.com and look up the a-100 under the promo area and it will show you all the alternate colors

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
STUTZ said:

Monthly diecast meetings? Is that like AA for diecastaholics who buy too many little cars. I bet a lot of wives would drag us to one of those. "My name is_____, and I've gone six weeks without buying a single diecast. But then I found this Mustang Shelby...1 of only 25." (Proudly whips out car to the gasping of fellow diecastaholics and the screeching of chairs against the floor.) "And I paid only $200....BWAHAHAHAHA!"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts