Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I like the body style of little blue one best. The Mach 1 was always one of my favorite non-Mopar castings and needed some different wheels, the spectraflame finish was too nice to paint over though. Same w/ the white fastback. The rest all got new paint, wheels, details and a couple got new exhaust pipes:

The Ponycar

'65 Fastback

Mustang Shelby GT-500

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Aaahhh, now your speaking my language! A nice looking herd of pony's! Good choice on your wheel selections also.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
They all look good! The Mach 1 is my favorite :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice job! When do we see more mopars? lol
I added the Mustang Cobra this afternoon and took another group picture. I did the Cobra in flat black w/ a clearcoat cover, the first time I'd tried that.

While this has given me a new respect for the Ponycar I think I'm ready to move on. At 7 I have more of that model than any other car, even Chargers, and I'm a Mopar man. :p

·
Registered
350 Posts
Very nice. While the '92 will always be a step above the rest for me, I really like the stance of the '65 fastback with the larger tires on the back. I picks it up just right.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I forgot about my Jada '67 Shelby GT 500, but I haven't done anything to customize it either.

I wasn't happy w/ the red Shalby and it's in the stripper bucket again.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice. While the '92 will always be a step above the rest for me, I really like the stance of the '65 fastback with the larger tires on the back. I picks it up just right.
I hope you do like the '92, it's on the way to your house now for sending me that awesome ROAK. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts