Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few of my favorite Greenlight Mustang castings... I now have 37 GL Mustangs, and proud of everyone of them !!!

oops !!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
the yellow one is not a greenlight car. I cant wait to see the Bullitt when greenlight does it.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I love my GLs, but since my '66 was originally ivy green, I was a little miffed they screwed up the color on MY CAR!!!! Who picked that frackin color????... I digress

LOL, with the last photo...

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
the yellow one is not a greenlight car. I cant wait to see the Bullitt when greenlight does it.
Yeah it is... It's a custom I did !!!

It used to look like this one !!!

Revell is the only one I know of that did the Bullitt Mustang and Charger too in 1/64th... They did a great job except for the wheels on the Mustang, but I agree with ya, GL will most likely be tops !!!

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since I noticed the wheels on that Bullitt Mustans was all chrome, I couldn't stand it anymore... I had to paint them like they were in the movie !!!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Nice lineup of stangs. I still need to pick up that red '65 GT. Still haven't found that one in the wild. Nice job on the Bullitt wheels. The black paint makes them look much better!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts