Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I'll admit I'm not much of a Hot Wheels guys so maybe this is a dumb question (but hey, there are no dumb questions right?:rolleyes: )...

Anyways, I have a friend from Europe that was asking me about the Mustang Mania Set, and he wanted me to pick him up a set. I try to help him get stuff from here whenever I can (I'm in the USA, Calif). I'm hoping you guys can tell me some more about this set and it's availability. From what I was able to learn, it'll only be available online through the Hot Wheels Collectors site (to RLC members first) and not in stores? Is this true? So I guess that means I won't be able to go to my local Target or Walmart and buy one :( . What's your experiences - do you think it'll sell out fast? Do I have any chance of getting one as a regular HWC member? (I am a member, but rarely log on). Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
From Hotwheelscollectors.com:

Offer available to RLC™ members only for a 24-hour Priority Window: 9/01/09, 9:00 AM PT

Any remaining quantities available to ALL HWC™ members: 9/02/09, 9:00 AM PT

Produced in quantities of no more than 5,000 sets, the Hot Wheels® Mustang Mania 10-Pack is priced at just $19.99 plus S&P (shipping & processing) per set. There are no purchase limits for this offer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure 5,000 sets will sell out the first day but I'm sure it will sell out eventually. $20 for a 10 car mainline set is a decent deal and the Mustang is popular enough that it could be a quick sell out. It will not be available in stores this is an online offer only. If you don't want to chance it you should try to find an RLC member in CA that can order two for you. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From Hotwheelscollectors.com:

Offer available to RLC™ members only for a 24-hour Priority Window: 9/01/09, 9:00 AM PT

Any remaining quantities available to ALL HWC™ members: 9/02/09, 9:00 AM PT

Produced in quantities of no more than 5,000 sets, the Hot Wheels® Mustang Mania 10-Pack is priced at just $19.99 plus S&P (shipping & processing) per set. There are no purchase limits for this offer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure 5,000 sets will sell out the first day but I'm sure it will sell out eventually. $20 for a 10 car mainline set is a decent deal and the Mustang is popular enough that it could be a quick sell out. It will not be available in stores this is an online offer only. If you don't want to chance it you should try to find an RLC member in CA that can order two for you. Good luck.
Thanks for the reply. I will check if any of my friends are RLC members :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts