Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does release 4 of the Mustang II series exist? Where can it be found in north Jersey? Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Been seeing three of the cars in the "C.A.R.S. Assortments" here and there. Bought two cases from tinywheels and got these below:

One more WL and I have the set done.

Good luck on the hunt.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I got mine from Flipper67 here on the board . I finally saw a couple on the pegs at a Milwaukee WI TRU last weekend . Otherwise havent seen them around here either ...

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
pontiaccrest said:
Nice W/L.
Thanks, hoping the last one is in the mail today and I can't post the complete set! Of course, shedding them of their packages will be required, and I'm looking forward to it!

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
txweiner said:
Does release 4 of the Mustang II series exist? Where can it be found in north Jersey? Thanks in advance for your help.
I didn't see any of them on the pegs in Southern Jersey, but I flew up to Northern Michigan last week they are all over the place here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts