Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Per GLcollector.com, there are approximately 111 different kinds of GL Mustangs. How many do you have? I just got into collecting and I'm a hardcore Mustang fan, so that is all I buy. So far I have 30 GL stangs, and some M2 stangs. I'll post pics when my display is set up. I'm attempting to get all of the GL stangs (I don't collect Greenies)....we'll see.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I wish I had a better answer for you then a lot :lol: but my collection isn't all in one place and I've gotten way behind on my cataloging as I get new ones...

·
Registered
750 Posts
i have 123 diff 1:64 GL stangs. Im only missing the RHW enterprises stang. I have every diff 1:64 GL mustang ever made except one.

Ill get some up todate pics up tonight when i get off work.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
There are more than what I have on GLCollector. I know I am missing 5 of the Black Bandits and all the White set. What other ones am I missing, 03silvergt?

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I just counted and came up with 112 including Motorworld and I have 11 missing so 123 is correct for 1:64 Mustangs.

·
Registered
750 Posts
i included 2 MCG series 1 variations in my count, the 70's stang verts. There are two of them with diff interiors. the yellow one and the gold one, both have black and white interiors.

Wyatt if you have 112 and are missing 5 BB and the white set that would put you at 123 I also counted the 2 auction block series 10 stangs in my count. I need that RHW stang BAD!!!!!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
03silvergt, I uploaded Auction Block 10 and MCG Flames 2 night before last. I must be missing the two interior variations on MCG Series 1. That would make 123.

·
Registered
750 Posts
here are some pics of the MCG S1 interior varis.

·
Registered
750 Posts
ok guys, i just took individual pics of every GL stang i have. Ill be uploading them and ill post a link to my photobucket with all the pics.

·
Registered
750 Posts
ok i miss counted one stang, so the new total is 124. Still working on getting the pics uploaded.

The pics are uploading as i type this.

I also included pics of my 1:24 and 1:18 Greenlight stangs. The Auction block 10 stangs arnt pictured as i havent received them in the mail yet. So 2 cars from my count are missing in the pics.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
i included 2 MCG series 1 variations in my count, the 70's stang verts. There are two of them with diff interiors. the yellow one and the gold one, both have black and white interiors.

Wyatt if you have 112 and are missing 5 BB and the white set that would put you at 123 I also counted the 2 auction block series 10 stangs in my count. I need that RHW stang BAD!!!!!
Getting a RHW Stang would require more than money. Bob will not part with them. I tried to get one for review purposes to possible have him do a promo for me and no dice.

DrDeal

·
Registered
750 Posts
Getting a RHW Stang would require more than money. Bob will not part with them. I tried to get one for review purposes to possible have him do a promo for me and no dice.

DrDeal
I know. I dont know why he wont come off of a few. I figure if i out live him once he passes whoever inherits them will sell them, so maybe i can get one before i die. LOL

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Ah, yes, I am missing the UTH raw coupe. I forgot about that one. I also do not have the Code 3 Milezone Flames Mustang.

Do you have the other two wheel variations of the Autofest flamed Boss 302?

·
Registered
750 Posts
no i dont have the GM versions of the Auto fest stang. PM your address and ill send you the UTHC raw stang, ive got an extra one.

I recounted again and im comming up with 126. Ahhh this is strange. I need a new set of eyes to count these.

I didnt mean to count the code 3 flames stang. i have removed it from my total.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
no i dont have the GM versions of the Auto fest stang. PM your address and ill send you the UTHC raw stang, ive got an extra one.

I recounted again and im comming up with 126. Ahhh this is strange. I need a new set of eyes to count these.

I didnt mean to count the code 3 flames stang. i have removed it from my total.
I am in awe of your collection!

·
Registered
750 Posts
thank you harristotle. All of these cars are displayed on walls in my "mustang room" i also have most of these opened up also, there are about 45 of the 120 something that i dont have one opened also. I always get 2 of each stang that i can, one to open one to hang on the wall.

These are just the mustangs i have, i also collect the Up In Flames series, Hot pursuit series, and County Roads series. And greenlight trucks oh man i love greenlight diecast. I also collect M2 Mustangs and have everyone they have made except a few low number (less than 60) chase ones.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts