Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everything Sold! Thanks.
For sale Muscle Machines military Jeeps and other vehicles

1942 Military Jeep three versions with trading cards.
I will ship carded or loose. Asking $2.50 + shipping.

02-66 black with black rims & rubber tires. X 2

mmm03-15 Green w/flames, chrome rims & rubber tires.

02-72 Green with green rims & rubber tires

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Everything Sold! Thanks,
Other Military vehicles. $2.50 each + shipping.

mmm3-22 DUKK - Green w/flames,chrome rims & rubber tires.

mmm03-17 Half Track- Green w/flames, chrome rims, & rubber tracks/tires.

mmm03-13 6x6 Track- Green w/flames, chrome rims, & rubber tires.

·
Registered
781 Posts
LMAO.....I knew Jeep'rs would get these. I saw these and wished I had him on speed dial. Those are all pretty cool pieces.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Thats funny Kevin, I was thinking the same thing about you yesterday when I ran across a couple M2 mustangs!
You know me too well my friend....too well.

I have slowed down quite a bit though. My diecast sale has slowed considerably so the funding just isn't there like it was. Thats alright, I needed the break anyway. I am running out of room fast on my new display wall.

Glad you got these.:wave:

·
Registered
995 Posts
yea me too! This week is the last I will have funding to buy diecast, we are going to save up to buy this house and put up an addition that will double the size of the house (if it all goes right anyways). I have one more deal to finish with Pierre and thats it !

·
Registered
995 Posts
if it all goes well, it will be a 12x20 diecast/hobby room, and a master bedroom with separate bath, measuring out at 28x20 together. should be nice, but i am not a good carpenter, and it will be my build, no contractors :eek:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Dude, free pizza and beer is always a winner. Wish I were closer, I could come supervise or something non strenuous. lol

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
pizza during the build, beer after. To many a time we tore a motor down, got intoxicated and forgot to put something back in during rebuild. Oil pump.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts