Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1/24 chase

the '41 yellow willys on ebat w/gold motor an red tires is to my understanding is not a maisto chase? one of these customs guys made it RALPHS CUSTOMS
he also made one w/yellow tires.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
the '41 yellow willys on ebat w/gold motor an red tires is to my understanding is not a maisto chase? one of these customs guys made it RALPHS CUSTOMS
he also made one w/yellow tires.
The one I saw both on eBay and held in my hands at a TRU is not a custom. Tires were black on gold rims. I checked out the Musclemachines.com site for more info and they don't even list the Willy's as a release. Only the Camaro, Charger and Mustang which has now made thier way to every Wal-mart in my area. Maybe it's a limited release at TRU only? Either way, it's a cool ride and I regret no picking it up when I saw it. :(

eBay item number of a similar one I saw: 290760208976

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
chase

yes is that crazy or what? some guy buys one paints the motor an tires an calls i it a "CUSTOM" and a "CHASE" i think i would rather have one by the maker? .and the sad thing is someone paid $99 for it and it looks great the way it is, diifferent strokes for different folks:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
To the original question, I was recently at a TRU in Northern Virginia and came across the 1/18 Muscle Machines for the first time. I pulled up the website to confirm the releases thus far. 4 of the 5 cars there were on the website but there was a 33 Ford, (gold rims on this one too) that was not listed or pictured on the website. Could this be a chase car in 1/18?

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
i've seen 5 willys with gold rims and exhaust pipes, this is a chase?
I have seen it too at TRU and left it cuz there is no label saying its a Chase on the barcode or anything and I have yet to hear they are releasing a Chase in 1/24 scale...

I left it as I do not collect MMs and I do not know who does anymore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts