Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out and about and stopped in at Wallymart to see what might be available due to their latest resets in the diecast department. Came across these five Johnny Lightnings 40 Years Series for under two bucks each on "closeout". Like the details and the graphics.

1970 Dodge Super Bee
1969 AMC AMX
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
1970 Plymouth Superbird
1959 Chevrolet Impala SS

Thanks for checking them out.....

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Was out and about and stopped in at Wallymart to see what might be available due to their latest resets in the diecast department. Came across these five Johnny Lightnings 40 Years Series for under two bucks each on "closeout".
Regular price on those at WM is $1.97. Were they less than that?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rlyoung1, these were located in the closeout section and I sort of figured they were marked at regular WM retail price of 1.97. And I doubt that they would have been marked lower since they were just put out that day it appears. Not taking any chances of either neither seeing them again on the retail pegs or being snatched from the closeout section, I bought them right away. They were the only JLs there.

Wal-Mart also had their Hot Wheels Clover Cars, Summer Racin', and Egg-Clusives in the closeout section, too, but priced at 1.96 which I think is their regular retail price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts