Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang,

Ok so these are the stock photos, the real ones will be added to the Muscle Car Garage Gallery when I get a chance to shoot some better photos. Enjoy!

Russ
Milezone's
http://milezone.com

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Great photos as usual Russ. Now that is what I'm talkin' about! Check out those realistic wheels on that White GT500....that is so impressive at this scale.

I never thought I'd say this, but I actually like the wheels on the "Custom" GT Convertible than the wheels on the "stock" version. The "Custom" wheels are a great repilca of the 18" polished aluminum "Bullitt" style wheels that are optional on the Mustang GT. I'm tellin' ya....the wheels are half the look of the car. GL done good.

·
Registered
318 Posts
They are really capturing "the look" of the cars. I just wish that the availability in Canada was better. I'm lucky if I catch them at the Hobby Store.

Guess that just means I will be going online to buy mine!

Here I come Russ!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
whitese said:
I just wish that the availability in Canada was better. I'm lucky if I catch them at the Hobby Store.
whitese,

You wish availability was better? Have you lucked into finding a store that actually carries GL in Canada? I'm in Toronto, and had thought GL wasn't sold anywhere in Canada. Please set me straight if I've been wrong about that :).

Adam

·
Registered
896 Posts
SD64 said:
Great photos as usual Russ. Now that is what I'm talkin' about!
I never thought I'd say this, but I actually like the wheels on the "Custom" GT Convertible than the wheels on the "stock" version. The "Custom" wheels are a great repilca of the 18" polished aluminum "Bullitt" style wheels that are optional on the Mustang GT. I'm tellin' ya....the wheels are half the look of the car. GL done good.

The wheels on the stock Mustang look tiny...like 15 inch or so..the 1:1 is available with 17s and 18s stock.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I bought the White GT500 & Blue GT Conv.... I only bought the blue version is i have to many yellow Stang GT's. I love the blue color..... But the rims are ok, Not the best..... Thats only why :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts