Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are only 2 Camaro's in the set. The red and black Camaro are from a solid case pack. So those must be ordered seperately from set.

Russ

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Man, I still don't like the stance of that 442. I am going to have to compare it with my 100% HW and see if I can find a difference that might account for my impression. I love the Mopar with flames and old style gray painted American Racing wheels. Those have to be my favorite rims

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
I've held these in my hand while at GL early last month and as great a photo as these are, no photo does the cars justice. They really are THAT good! The BWF's Mopar is one bada++ ride.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Sorry if this has been discussed already ... but I see that the cars pictured on the cards for both the red and black 2006 Chevy Camaro Concepts are both grey, while all other pieces seem to reflect the actual colors of the cars inside the blister packs. Just wondering if anyone knows why this might be?

Adam (gr6120)

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TheDarkCutlass said:
I think Russ likes the green 442... why do i say that? its the only one that describes the car in the description in the picture!! :)
She is a pretty one huh? ;-)

Russ

·
Registered
490 Posts
gr6120 said:
Sorry if this has been discussed already ... but I see that the cars pictured on the cards for both the red and black 2006 Chevy Camaro Concepts are both grey, while all other pieces seem to reflect the actual colors of the cars inside the blister packs. Just wondering if anyone knows why this might be?

Adam (gr6120)
Hey Russ ... any word on this (please see quote above)?

Many thanks for any info,
Adam

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
gr6120 said:
Hey Russ ... any word on this (please see quote above)?

Many thanks for any info,
Adam
I'm not sure of the real reason (didn't want to bother with the photoshop :confused: ). But the Red and Black variations cropped up a while ago on the Bay. I guess they are a promo of some sort that GL has done for GM???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts