Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must say that this new release of mcg hobby is really sharp, the Galaxie in this release is in my opinion the best looking yet.

This being said, where are the '73 Dodge Challenger and the '75 Pontiac Firebird???? We've been waiting for over a year since the anouncement for those 2 castings... Why so long the wait???:confused: Sometimes I think I'm gonna die of old age before I get to see those upcoming castings, otherwise you guys are doing a good job keep it up:thumbsup::wave:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lolll yeah I noticed that bluehemi818, but what the heck I wanted to take another shot at it anyway, you never know.

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,928 Posts
Monaco, don't bother asking about the firebird, as I have asked over 7052 times with no response what so ever.
Same with the Challenger. If just ONE company would make a good casting of it, I'd be happy. GL, M2, JL, heck Mattel even! But I think it's too close to the '70-'71 that they have all come to the conclusion that it won't sell. I even entered mine in the "Your Car is the Star" contest that PM had a number of years back. But nothing. I mean, there are only so many '69 Chargers that a Mopar collector will buy (at least THIS Mopar collector!).

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,928 Posts
Yeah, I saw the T/A pre-pro in there. But those have been done ad nausem as well. :(

My kingdom for a nice '72-'74 Challenger casting! :freak:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts